Spartan Ragnarok Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring

Go down 
+12
charles010
alexis0nfir325
Franz
hindot99
macabingkel22
Kevinlagdan
pcdb
kEaNe20
darkcredit007
aya143
hesh
Admin
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring Empty
PostSubject: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 am

Position Available in Spartan Ragnarok Online

Co-Owner - You are required to be an Innovative & Creative person. Scripting skills & source code understanding, custom items appliance & database management, those are unquestionably required. You will always be questioned almost every week to develop a new idea with me. A big contribution from you for the server is highly expected. As for another minor things, it would be a good thing is you live in a place around GMT+8, or as long as it's daylight for me, it's also daylight for you, so it won't disturb any communication between us. ( I am willing to share up to 35% of server donation earning, based on how good you are to handle stuff in the server ) or you are willing to pay the hosting.

Graphic Designer - We're in a need of a freelancer that is able to be contacted & respond to use within 1x24 hours. You should be prepared to be requested for any Banners, or sprites, maps, sometimes even website design. Your payment will be sent every time when you have finished the job that satisfy us. I DO NOT accept 50% upfront payment as for many designer has disappointed me already.

Recruiter - Expected to help in promotion & players recruitment, you will require English Language knowledge to be efficient, but it is not a must.

Support Staff - Required to be online for at least 3 hours a day in the customer help center between 17.00 - 21.00 GMT+7. Your task will be helping players with solutions and information in Technical, Account, and Donation topics. Knowledge in English language could be really handy things to have with you, efficiency will be judged based from players feedback. You may need to use google translator from time to time.

Developer & Scripter - You will be requested a lots of time to fix bug & made some script to help the Administrator to make the server a better place to play on. Obviously then you need to know how to handle rAmods. You will have 1 week trial time before we will employ you with full payment in order to know how capable you are.

Application Form
(As of now we are recruiting an cooperative person)

For Support Staff and Recruiter
1. Staff we are finding is the one who have a brain knows the rule of the thumb
2. Staff we are hiring was supposed to be online 4 hours a day.
3. Should have invited atleast 15 persons above this would be your key for promotion to a real staff.
4. Staff should learn how to respect the players around him.
5. Staff should be approachable.
6. Lastly the staff we are finding is not irresponsible, selfish, and other bad habbits.

For Developer & Scripter, Graphic Designer, and Co-Owner.
1. You are paid so you must have an appropiate knowledge (If you are not paid then you will have not conflict works only basics)
2. This appropiate staffs should finish their work less than 48 hours after the project has been released,

Rules for all the staff.
1. All staff must not be a corrupt GM any seen corruption within you, NO WARNINGS i'll have you demoted.
2. All staff must be helpful and supportive
3. All staff must not attack any players unless requested to do so.
4. High Rank staff were allowed to use bounditem but if unappropiate items were seen been made is against to the rule #1
5. LASTLY DON'T BE DUMB

Copy, PASTE, and FOLLOW THE APPLICATION OR ELSE YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IGNORED

In Game Name:
Age: (DON'T WORRY I DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE WITH AGE MATURITY)
Location (Timezone): Please specify your location and your timezone in parenthesis
Hobbies:
Position: <APPLYING FOR?>

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account:
Facebook Account: <link>
Availability (ex. 6 out of 10):
How long have you been on SpartanRO?
How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day?
How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO? (Present Recruit Atleast 5-11+Players)
Have you been in a staff position? (Here or any other server. Do not mention any names)
Achievements/Experience:

Referred by? (if none put n/a)
Why would you like to join in GM Team?:
Why should we hire you?
What can u contribute to our server?
Experience:
Tell us a little bit about yourself. (No less than 200 words and no more than 500)

Make your application Impressive for this will be the ticket for your trial and trial is will be only the 2nd impression

HOW MANY STAFF DO I NEED
(1) Co-Owner
(1) Graphic Designer
(2) Recruiter
(2) Support Staff
(1) Developer & Scripter

Spartan Ragnarok Information

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/spartanragnarokonline
Forum: https://spartanro.forumtl.com/
Groups: https://www.facebook.com/groups/spartanragnarok/[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://spartanro.forumtl.com
hesh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:16 pm

In Game Name: Camouflage
Location (Timezone): Manila,Philippines
Hobbies: Playing Basketball outdoors and Ragnarok indoors
Position: Recruiter

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account: taunan_johnangelo@yahoo.com
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/diiibs
Availability (ex. 6 out of 10): 10 out of 10
How long have you been on SpartanRO? Just started
How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day? I can play 5 to 10hrs regularly and up to 15hrs if not busy
How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO? 10 to 15 players
Have you been in a staff position? (Here or any other server. Do not mention any names) Not yet, this is my first application in my 11 years of experience in the world of Ragnarok.
Achievements/Experience: Being able to defeat in a 1 on 1 duel a Game Master in a server

Referred by? Yukio Alfie Kobayashi
Why would you like to join in GM Team?:Becoming one of the staff’s is a privilege; therefore I will do my best to accommodate and help not only players in game but also those who are asking for help in our forums
Why should we hire you? Because i know how it feels to be ignored in game by other fellow players and by that, i can be a role model not only for our players but also to my fellow staff members if given the opportunity. I Assure you that you will receive not only 100% but 101% of my cooperation and ability to help other players up to my full capacity and patience.
What can u contribute to our server? I will do my best in maintaining peace and balance in our server and being active if given the time up to my full capacity.
Experience: I can say now that i am at my best in playing ragnarok due to my 11 years of experience in playing this online game. Way back when i was in grade 6 elementary school up to now that i am already a registered nurse.
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am a kind, gentle, approachable person who you can always talk to. I don't let other people feel that they are not entertained or left alone. I can always lend my hand and in some cases i can also lend up to my whole arm. As mentioned above, i am a registered nurse; taking care of someone and helping others is in my genes. I always do my part if given the task. I am not that kind of a laid back person who is taking everyone else around him for granted. I can be kind to everyone at all times but also i need a 100% kindness back from everyone if they want my respect. Money is not that important to me, i don't value money according to it's number but according to my needs. I don't need a lot of money because i can't bring money to the grave. I am John Angelo A. Taunan, a Registered Nurse and now currently finishing my IVT training in the Lung Center of the Philippines and i can show you all my fellow ragnarok lovers how i can be a great team mate if given the chance. Thank you and Godspeed!
Back to top Go down
aya143
Novice
Novice
aya143

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 6:42 am

• Aya Gail Francisco
IGN:  Strawberry
Hobbies:
• Photography! One of the most popular hobbies around, not to mention expensive. So is magic. I love photography, all kinds, but lately have gotten in to digital art and hope to have some more posted here. I love taking photos of people also and i love playing Volleyball and oh I have a big interest when it comes on playing Ragnarok. I mean I already gave my 9 years of existence just to play it.
Position: Since EventGM is not available anymore. I'm applying for Support GM position

Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/StrawberryPearl
Availability:
• To be honest it really depends. But I can be online for about 3-4 hours minimum and I can stay online for atleast 6 hours.
Achievements/Experience:
• I'm a former Helper GM at OracleRO and I'm a former Sub-GM/Event GM at KyrosRO same goes at StylisticRO and my position there is EventGM/PoliceGM and when it comes on experience I already tried lots of Ragnarok Server if you'll gonna ask me why. The answer is I want to know what really players want/like. I want to explore!

Referred by?: GM Yukarii
Why should we hire you?:
You should hire me because I already have an experience when it comes on becoming a GM specially the position Event GM and I'm confident that i can help you guys to make your players satisfy and answer their question as far as I can and when it comes on technical support I can somehow answer most of the problem. I can also help you when it comes on making some guides on the forum because that is one of my job on my past gm servers. You should hire me because I'm confident that I can help you Advertise and help the server to grow.
What can you contribute to our server?

Well! I can help to improve your Server and I can help your Event GM by giving him/her an idea on what event to do. I can help you with Advertising the Server. Here is one of the example of my guides. I can make a detailed one to help the players and understand the players how to do it.

Example Number 1! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1404210289791490&set=vb.100006075972691&type=3&theater
Example Number 2! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1404830949729424&set=vb.100006075972691&type=3
Back to top Go down
darkcredit007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:01 am

In Game Name:Chadistah
Location (Timezone): Bulacan, Philippines
Hobbies:Playing Basketball,ComputerGames,Board games..
Position: SupportGm/EventGm

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account:ekaichad18@yahoo.com
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/catacuts
Availability (ex. 6 out of 10):8:10
How long have you been on SpartanRO?: almost 3days..

How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day?:6hrs

How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO? :

At my age i played a lot of ragnarok private server so i can say i can recruit a lot of players here.. i posted in our group page and i see a lot of my co players in other server here..

Have you been in a staff position? (Police)

Achievements/Experience: Since 2005 i already playing Ragnarok.I played a lot of server and i see a lot of problems that make server to be close. I can suggest a lot of ideas and help in decision making.

Referred by? (n/a)

Why should we hire you?

You should hire me because i can help the team alot and i can advertise this server the way i advertised at my real life work.. And best of all you can trust me even a single centavo.

I can help in advertising and make this game not boring.. a lot of ideas and enjoyable games..

About Myself:
Richard V Catacutan a married person with two cute daughter..and a loving Wife ^_^.
I currently working in Planters Bank Baliuag Bulacan..I also deal in AutoLoans and Real State Loans as my side line.Thats why i can say i can help in advertising. I can say i am very industrious person and i can't stop til i finish what i been started..Also a friendly guy..
I hope i can join to your Team..
Back to top Go down
kEaNe20
Novice
Novice
kEaNe20

PostSubject: Application to be a part of SpartanRO Team!   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:24 am

In Game Name:   MedyoSuplado, Choi Young, Sindarin Elvish

Location (Timezone):    Cavite, Philippines (UTC/GMT +8 hours)
Hobbies:

• Reading books (Novels, Documentaries, Articles on the internet)
  • Watching TV Series (Ancient Aliens, Conspiracy Files, Duck Dynasty, Pawnstars, TWD etc.)
  • Watching movies (any interesting movies special historic, documentaries or sci-fi
  • Playing Basketball
  • Playing Computer Games (RPG, MMORPG)
  • Studying some programming language (Self-Study with video tutorial)

Position:  

• Developer & Scripter -  Average programmer in some computer language such as HTML, PHP, CSS, JQUERY, AJAX, VB.NET VB 6.0 AND Trainable if do so with above intermediate analytical and logical thinking.
  • Graphic Designer - Intermediate in data manipulation using some applications such as Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Sony Vegas Pro, Acid Pro etc.
  • Support Staff - With Good Communication Skills

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account: Skype: kenneth.cabaobao

Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/HustlaKrown
7 out of 10
Since day 1
4 - 5 hours depends on where am i, when i am at home sometimes 24/7 or 12 hours
How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO? (Present Recruit Atleast 5-11+Players)8-10 depends on the server status

Have you been in a staff position? (Here or any other server. Do not mention any names) Not yet

Achievements/Experience:I played RO since 2005, i started playing in RO PH Lydia transfer to Valkyrie and eventually tried a lot of private servers.

Referred by? (if none put n/a) N/A

Why would you like to join in GM Team?: To make Spartan RO the number 1 in japan!!  lol! Just Kidding Honestly it's my first time supporting a private server and it's because i find Spartan RO exciting but needs improvement (a little) and can do better.

Why should we hire you? You should hire me, I am a Hard working person, team player, flexible and a man with time management and otherwise you would lose a person who's talented. Razz 

What can you contribute to our server? I can contribute to our server is the results of my strengths that would make Spartan RO the best server.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. (No less than 200 words and no more than 500)

Hi, My name is kenneth jay cabaobao, 25 years of age. I'm from Dasmarinas, Cavite. I finished the course of Bachelors of science in Information and Technology. I worked as a Contact Officer before for Helicon Technology, SEAIR Account. I had my Internship in Lyceum of the Philippines University - Cavite Campus as Network Administrator, Technical Support, Front Desk Officer. My hobbies are stated above! :PRight now i am pursuing my career as a Programmer/Software Developer at Accenture, at Boni Office and Looking forward to take my Cisco training for CCNA Certification. If i am motivated i work double time specially if i want to achieve something. I am a Goal Oriented person. That would be all i hope that fits in. Razz

Last edited by kEaNe20 on Sat May 03, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pcdb
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:43 am

In Game Name: Squid
Location (Timezone): Avida Settings, Molino 4, Bacoor City GMT + 08:00
Hobbies: Illustration, Graphic Design, Web
Position: Graphic Designer

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account: pcdbularan@gmail.com (will a Gmail account suffice?)
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/squid.kidd.69
Availability (ex. 6 out of 10): 8.5 out 10
How long have you been on SpartanRO? A month
How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day? 6 on a weekday, 10 on weekends
How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO? 5
Have you been in a staff position? No
Achievements/Experience: n/a

Referred by? GM Yukio

To uplift the server's play quality by bringing unique visual assets for SpartanRO's customers/players

Why should we hire you?
I can be a primary asset in your team as I have the advantage on visual knowledge and multimedia projects. I have taken classes in Advertising, Graphic Design, Web, and a little animation. With these on my hand, coming up with professional-looking output will be no hard work.

I would like to help the server bring out its greatest potential by coming up with ideal visual solutions for the advancement of SpartanRO. I'd like the server to be the standard in private Ragnarok servers, by producing fresh-off-the-pan game sprites and innovative posters and other assets.

Experience: Graphic design work for various shops, post-production work for small-time clients

I'm Paul Bularan, a Multimedia arts student at De La Salle - College of St. Benilde. I have been playing Ragnarok casually for about 3 years. I am fond of watching Wes Anderson and Martin Scorsese flicks. I do a little of street art and typography on my spare time. I get design inspirations from various Japanese icons and symbols - from its flag to its people. I have my un-updated portfolio website here.
Back to top Go down
Kevinlagdan
Novice
Novice
Kevinlagdan

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:18 pm

In Game Name: Fantasm
Location (Timezone): Milan, Italy
Hobbies: SkateBoard , Basketball
Position: Support GM

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account:@Pegzthevirus (skype)
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/kevinlagdan
Availability (ex. 6 out of 10): 10
How long have you been on SpartanRO: 3 Weeks
How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day: 7 to 10 Hours
How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO: 8 or More
Have you been in a staff position? Achievements/Experience: Yes

Referred by: N/A

Why would you like to join in GM Team?: To help people/players.

Why should we hire you? like to help people, not easy to get mad, patient, positive thinking. Well if I've been chosen to be a helper i'll give my full effort and use my experiences as a helper to help others.

What can u contribute to our server? Event's

Tell us a little bit about yourself:  I'm approachable, friendly and easy to get along. I'm very patient on people needing help but for people who's just being repeatedly annoying, good luck chatting.... so I guess in that manner I can be a snob but it really depends. I'm often (if not always) on the computer doing a lot of facebook chatting or watching anime or simply listening to music while drawing -- I draw a lot (my current career) but I also play online a lot...... I'm restarting my ragnarok experience after 2 years of being busy with a casual game called Band Master and Osu!mania (very much like o2jam if you know) so I kinda find it boring sometimes to just simply play rpg style without manual skill related but that's just mmorpg for us. I love styling up my online game characters and eager on doing quests for items. There's a bit of competitive spirit within me so I hate losing but I know my limits. I also tend to talk/chat randomly off topic but goes back to topic like nothing happened. I'm talkative in that sense and I'm bothered by typos so I'm careful with what I type.. although I don't care to do proper punctuation and caps and whatnots. Sometimes perfectionist but most of the time I'm lazy and sloppy... that's just how I am partly and I'm sure you'll get to know me when you do catch me not afk coz I'm always AFK (watching anime or simply on fb).

But anyways, I'm not quite familiar with the server yet so let's just help each other and have fun together. We're all learning in progress and I'm willing to learn if there's something I don't know. If ever I'm chosen as a helper, I would like to participate in the design team and contribute some game art for the server but community relations is something I deal on a daily basis in facebook so I'm interested on either or both. Thanks for the opportunity~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/kevinlagdan
macabingkel22
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:01 pm

In Game Name: MhackhuletZ
Location (Timezone): Tambo Paranaque City
Hobbies: Playing Spartan RO until I get sleepy (Coffee,Cobra Please. ^_^ )
Position: Support Staff

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account: warren_seventine@yahoo.com
Facebook Account:https://www.facebook.com/dion.macabingkel
Availability: PERFECT 10

IM PROUD TO BE A SPARTAN RO PIONEER NEVER QUITS 24/7

How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day:
4hrs GOLD ROOM 4hrs HUNT 8HRS PVP = 16HRS ^_^

How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO? Done Sir I recruit all my RO friends just 16
Have you been in a staff position? Event GM
Achievements/Experience:I played Ragnarok since 2005 Loki Server

Referred by: n/a
Why would you like to join in GM Team?: To help newbies and I would like the Spartan RO the best RO game in the HISTORY coz I love Spartan RO!! ^_^ and lastly I wont let our server be boring coz i have a bright idea in events.

Why should we hire you?

Coz I have lot of idea in event...Bias to all players..I never played in computer shop just at home so that I have no friends here and I wont like to happen again, what Sopholes™ did...
And most of all I have 4C... Meaning?
C= Cooperation to all my GM team
C= Coordination to all my GM team and to all players of Spartan RO
C= Communication to all GM team
C= Consistency Always Active and Online, Everday recruiting players and lastly have TEMPER

What can u contribute to our server:

- I can host events that can make players entertained.
- I will help newbies by answering their questions. All that I am capable of.
- I will not allow foul play(ex: foul words, bullying, scamming etc.)
- I will stay active both in game and here, in the forums.
- I will invite more players, :">
- I want this server to be the Number 1 !! coz Im a Spartan RO adict ^_^

Tell us a little bit about yourself:
- I am a well behaved being.
- I respect other players.
- I know the community quite well.
- I'm a fast learner.
- I can make friends with anyone, anytime.
Back to top Go down
hindot99
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:52 am

In Game Name: b I b o y Wink
Hobbies:playing spartan RO , facebook
Position: GM police OR any available position

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account:gmail pwd na? iameryk28@gmail.com
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/eryk28
Availability (ex. 6 out of 10): 6-10
How long have you been on SpartanRO? since march 6? i think
How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day? 19-20hrs
How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO? i already recruited 20+ players
Have you been in a staff position? yes
Achievements/Experience:

Referred by? Belphegor™️
Why would you like to join in GM Team?: to help the server and tha gm's and all the newbies..
Why should we hire you? because iv been playing SPARTAN RO for almost 1 whole day and i can help you guys in catching bots and recruiting players cause i already recruited 20++ players in our server
What can u contribute to our server? players that will donate i think.. hehe Smile
Experience: what? IM A VIRGIN AHHAHAH N/A

Tell us a little bit about yourself: im eryk 23 y/o from san pedro laguna culinary grad last april 2013.. playing RAGNAROCK for 13 years (ragnarock adick hahah) playfull cute handsome (yabang e noh) and peace maker.. thank you guys if ma hire ako.. kng hnd man e ok lng din.. its up to you admin if you will hire me.. no hard feelings for me if you wont hire me.. i love SPARTAN RO!!!! mwahhh
Back to top Go down
Franz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 11:33 am

Name:
-Franz Cruz
Location (Timezone):
-Makati, Philippines GMT +8
In Game Name:
-[ F r a n z ]
Hobbies:
-playing Online Games,Reading(Manga,Books,Forums,Other things where i can learn from),Basketball
Position:Any Position that will fit my Talent and Knowledge

-you can contact me in my number just pm me in game thanks or just message me in my FB account
Facebook Account:
-https://www.facebook.com/frnz.cruz
-10 out of 10
-first week of march
-it depends but sometimes i play all day
How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO?
-i always tell to my friends to play SRO and their circle of friends so i think i can recruit around 10+
Have you been in a staff position? (Here or any other server. Do not mention any names)
-None . but still you can train me i am a fast learner though
Achievements/Experience:
-I just graduated IT so i think its an achievement. i am a former computer shop attendant and a technical support agent. i am on the top 10 programmer on my school.
Referred by?
-N/A
Do you PvP, WoE?:
-Breaker in Woe
What is your best quality?:
-Im sure is friendly, i help other players to their problems
What is your worst quality?:
-for me, i dont have any bad qualities like other players or applicants do ,
-Im sure it is hard to be in a GM team but still i want to explore it too and i want to help the GM team to improve the server and help players as well
Why should we hire you?
-You should hire me because i can be at anyone shoes. i love seeing people satisfied if i solved a problem and i am a fast learner and i think i can do all around
-I can contribute to your server is my quality you can read it on top i dont like redundancy :)and usually i want to make the server a more fun to play
Tell us a little bit about yourself.
      -Good Day GM team . I'm Franz . I am a fresh graduate of IT in DATAMEX . Im friendly and usually help other people in their problems . i can learn how to write script but usually on my school we use only VB 6 in programming and i also know how to create HTML . I can help in creating new items or i can tell my friend who is a champion in a drawing contest held by Philippine Ragnarok Online to give me some ideas about creating Banners . I like to explore so many things and try new things . i usually work as a Call Center agent/Technical Support Agent so i know how to make things work again and i can make myself as one of the players or put myself in their own shoe is you know what i mean . If Your interested just pm me online or just me here at the forums .

Event Draft/idea:
*I usually want to have an event that even the newbie and other jobs can join
-Hide and Seek
-Cosplay Event (to use their imagination)
- Run For your life
- ROTD (My Favorite)

*For players who wants PVP
-1vs1 (Same Job No Gods)
-5vs5 -6vs6 (No Job Repitition)
-GvG (15-20 players)
-Last Player Standing

Notes:
-GM team i know that their is a big possibilities that i cant take a position but still even though im not in your team i will help the server regarding to players and other who has problems THANK YOU FOR READING MY APPLICATION FORM

ps. sorry i just change the format but it think my format can easily be read Smile

Last edited by Franz on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexis0nfir325
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:39 pm

In my facebook : Sherlck Holmes, Shinichi Matsumoto

In Game Name: Sherlock Holmes, Emily The Strange

Location (Timezone): Manila/Philippines

Hobbies: Photo Editing in photoshop and Playing RO and Read some mystery books

Position: Support Staff/Event GM with a good communication skills.

YahooMessenger: zunitchi_kudo24@yahoo.com

Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/AkoSiShinShin

Availability: I can play 8 to 12hrs but daily

: Since february i forgot what is that date that i play this.

:12 to 24hrs

How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO?
: i can recruit in other server i think 10 to 20 players

:This is my first time to apply to be a part of GM team. But i have more experience in ragnarok since 2003.

Achievements/Experience:
:I don't have any experience in GM but i can help other player to her/his problem.

Referred by?
Yukio, Kayden Arc

I want to improve this server and i want to help other player and GM to her/ his problem. To recruit a player i can advertise your server. I think we need to more improvement in this server.

Why should we hire you?
You should hire me because, i can help to more improve this server and i want help to other player. And i can balance or handle my RO life and my real life.

I will contribute my talent in photo editing editing or video editing to more improvement in this server.

I'm Francis H. Mendoza a.k.a Shinichi Matsumoto or Sherlck in facebook or in game name. I'm 28yrs old in San Pedro, Laguna im undergraduate in Computer technician in AMA. But i have lot of more experience in computer and Adobe Photoshop or any other using in editing. I hope you can accept me to be part of your GM Team to help other player. And i want to help improve your server i think this is all thank you and god bless.
Back to top Go down
charles010
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:17 am

In Game Name: Gilgamesh
Location (Timezone): Metro Manila (Paranque) ( GMT+8 )
Hobbies: Running , Playing Basketball , Volleyball , PLAYING COMPUTER , Badminton and Reading facts and news always
Position: Support Staff / Recruiter

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account: charlesdecena57@Yahoo.com
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/cjdecena
Availability (ex. 6 out of 10): 10
How long have you been on SpartanRO? Since the release of SpartanRO
How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day? Over 12 hrs
How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO? 5-20 players or more
Have you been in a staff position? None . This is my first time and i am a fast learner in every aspect related to the game
Achievements/Experience: I was featured  top player on my server

Referred by? Belphegor™ / Squeeze™
Why would you like to join in GM Team?: I want to help and improve this server by helping gm's , advertising  and giving fun to the players by balancing the server
Why should we hire you?  I can help players and answer their questions because i know alot in Ragnarok and i am always online 24/7
What can u contribute to our server? I can make the server more fun to play and i can recruit as many as i can. No foul plays will be done and never will be and more events for the SpartanRO addicts
Experience:
-Im Charles Decena my friends in RO call me Charlie  aka Gilgamesh. I'm 17 years of old i live in Metro Manila (Paranque) . Im in college taking Accountancy in Perpetual College. I am a person who loves to help people i love entertaining questions and i love the feeling when i satisfied them i am friendly specially to players . I am the person who loves to host an event but i don't like players who are bullies and scammers of the game usually they tend to destroy the name of the server . I know how to blend and bond with the players to know their suggestions i am open to the comments and ideas of others and im fast learner i am hoping that you would give me an answer just pm me or message me in my fb account God Bless ! and more power to your server !
Back to top Go down
shairacarpio14
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Application FORM   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyFri May 16, 2014 5:28 pm

HERE`S MY Application FORM!

Name : Shaira Carpio
Languages : English, Tagalog/Filipino
Timezone : GMT +8.00
Times Online :
24/7 - Weekdays
24/7 - Weekends
Ragnarok Online Experience: 3Years.
Applying for : Support/Event
SpartanRO Experience : 1 Week.
Why would you pick me for this honor?
- I am a well behaved being.
- I respect other players.
- Even tho I am new, I know the community quite well.
- I'm a fast learner.
- I can make friends with anyone, anytime.
- I am cute. :"">
How can I help SpartanRO? (Both the game and the forums!)
- I can host events that can make players entertained.
- I will help newbies by answering their questions. All that I am capable of.
- I will not allow foul play(ex: foul words, bullying, scamming etc.)
- I will stay active both in game and here, in the forums.
- I will invite more players, :">
Back to top Go down
pakshette
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:31 am

In Game Name: Gyrocopter/Kyrie Irving
Location (Timezone): Manila, Philippines
Hobbies: Playing Basketball outdoors and Ragnarok indoors
Position: Recruiter

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account: skype account: papoo.sstar

Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/papoo.sstar

Availability (ex. 6 out of 10): -10 out of 10

How long have you been on SpartanRO?: Since March 10, 2014

How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day? I can play 3 to 4 hrs regularly and up to 5 - 6 hrs if not busy

How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO? (Present Recruit Atleast 5-11+Players)

Have you been in a staff position? (Here or any other server. Do not mention any names) Yes.

Achievements/Experience: Being able to defeat in a 1 on 1 duel a Game Master in a server

Referred by? (if none put n/a) Referred by: Andrei King

Why would you like to join in GM Team?: Becoming one of the staff’s is a privilege; therefore I will do my best to accommodate and help not only players in game but also those who are asking for help in our forums

Why should we hire you? Because i know how it feels to be ignored in game by other fellow players and by that, i can be a role model not only for our players but also to my fellow staff members if given the opportunity. I Assure you that you will receive not only 100% but 101% of my cooperation and ability to help other players up to my full capacity and patience.
What can u contribute to our server? I will do my best in maintaining peace and balance in our server and being active if given the time up to my full capacity.

Experience: I'm Papoo Suniega a.k.a Gyrocopter or Papoo Suniega  in facebook or in game name. I'm 16yrs old in Sampaloc, Manila. im 4th yr highschool this coming june. in Antonio A. Maceda . But i have lot of more experience in computer and Adobe Photoshop or any other using in editing. I hope you can accept me to be part of your GM Team to help other player. And i want to help improve your server i think this is all thank you and god bless.
Back to top Go down
chimpani
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptyThu May 22, 2014 5:42 pm

In Game Name:Chimpani
Location (Timezone): Cavite, Philippines
Hobbies:Playing Ragnarok Only
Position: Event GM or Police GM

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Hernan.fernadnez37
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/herson.fernandez.9
Availability (ex. 6 out of 10): 8 out of 10
How long have you been on SpartanRO?: Month

How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day?: 6 hrs

How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO? :

At my age i played a lot of ragnarok private server so i can say i can recruit a lot of players here.. i posted in our group page and i see a lot of my co players in other server here..

Have you been in a staff position? (Police)

Achievements/Experience: Since 2005 i already playing Ragnarok.I played a lot of server and i see a lot of problems that make server to be close. I can suggest a lot of ideas and help in decision making.

Referred by? (n/a)

Why should we hire you?

You should hire me because i can help the team alot and i can advertise this server the way i advertised at my real life work.. And best of all you can trust me even a single centavo.

I can help in advertising and make this game not boring.. a lot of ideas and enjoyable games..

About Myself:
John Herson M, Fernandez a married person with two cute daughter..and a loving Wife ^_^.
I currently working in Planters Bank Cavite, Philippines ..I also deal in AutoLoans and Real State Loans as my side line.Thats why i can say i can help in advertising. I can say i am very industrious person and i can't stop til i finish what i been started..Also a friendly guy..
I hope i can join to your Team..
Back to top Go down
kulokoy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 1:46 am

In Game Name: SuboMoHalfLang
Location (Timezone): Tarlac (GMT+Cool
Hobbies:Playing RO and doing some magics LOL
Position: Recruiter or Support Staff

Raid Call, Skype, or a Yahoo! Messenger Account:SoSerious9418@gmail.com
Facebook Account: https://www.facebook.com/So.Serious9418?ref=tn_tnmn
Availability (ex. 6 out of 10): 9 out of 10
How long have you been on SpartanRO?: just now
How many hours can you play in SpartanRO per day?: i can play 10hours. 8pm to 6am and i can only also in afternoon
How many Active players can you recruit in SpartanRO?: 6-9player depend on the server
Have you been in a staff position? yes 2 times.. helper GM and police GM
Achievements/Experience: i play RO since 2006 maybe or 2005 can't remember aha

Referred by? N/A
Why would you like to join in GM Team?: To help newbies,players and our server
Why should we hire you?: You should hire me because of my experience and I do so to help newbies and the player and I also helped to expand the people here on the server .. like me i lost interest when i play RO if no one can help me and answer some of my questions i think that is one of the reason why the other player quit .. we need a GM online Midnight
What can u contribute to our server?: i can help in advertising and make some event

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm Eric Jason Asuncion 21 y/o from Tarlac City graduate of B.S. Criminology.. i really love playing RO and helping other player.. i don't have work for now because i want to study again.. i hope you'll hire me and let me help you to make spartanRO to become one of the best RO.. TNX ^^ GODBLESS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring   SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring Empty

Back to top Go down

SpartanRO Game Masters Hiring
Page 1 of 1